What operating precautions should pay attention when charging with a car jump starter?
Oct 16, 2023
First, please let us see how to charge by a car jump starter:
- First turn off high-power-consuming equipment such as navigation and air conditioning, and then clean the dust on the car's power connector. The starting power supply will display more than 3 bars;
- Clip the red clip on the emergency starting power supply to the car Connect the positive terminal of the power supply and the black clip to the negative terminal of the car power supply;
- Start the car within 30 seconds, immediately pull out the battery clip and remove the emergency starting power supply;
- After starting, charge the battery at a speed of 1500 rpm.
Second, Correct steps about how to use a portable jump starter：
- Open the front hood of the car, and the bracket must support the front hood.
- Find the location of the car battery, and use clips to correctly clamp the positive and negative terminals of the battery (generally, the positive terminals of the battery are connected with red wires and covered with rubber covers). Everyone must pay attention to tightening the clips and not Connect the wrong positive and negative poles, otherwise it will damage the car's circuit system.
- Turn on the start switch of the car jump starter.
- Insert the connector of the battery clamp into the car emergency starting power supply interface.
- 5. Finally, check whether it is clamped. Are the positive and negative poles connected correctly?
- Enter the cab and turn the key to start the car. Some cars start with one button, so just press the start button directly to complete the emergency start of the car.
The following points are about what operating precautions should pay attention when charging with a car jump starter:
- Do not let children touch or use the car emergency starter without adult supervision. It is best to keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not leave the car jump starter power bank in an overheated environment or throw the battery into water or fire. Putting the battery into water will cause the battery to fail. Putting the battery into a fire will cause the battery to rupture or cause an accident.
- After using the car emergency starting power supply, the power switch should be disconnected in time to avoid fire due to heat and other reasons.